This information was reported on in the Phinney/Greenwood blog, PhinneyWood. It seemed like useful and pertinent information for Wedgwood to know about too.
The Seattle Police Department’s North Precinct asked us to pass along all the emergency contact information that PhinneyRidge and Greenwood residents might need.
- SPD’s North Precinct is located at 10049 College Way N.; 206-684-0850.
- The North Precinct’s Community Police Team’s main number is 206-684-4599. Sgt.
- Dianne Newsom can be reached at 206-684-0794 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- North Precinct’s detective, Sgt. Jeff Durden, is at 206-386-9113 or email@example.com.
- Officer Travis Testerman is our community police officer; he covers the area from North 50th Street to North 90 Street, from I-5 to Third Avenue Northwest. He can be reached at 206-233-3984 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Officer Scott McGlashan covers the area from North 110th Street to the Ship Canal, from Third Avenue Northwest to the Sound. He can be reached at 206-233-3733 or email@example.com.
- The City Attorney Liaison is at 206-684-7765.
And here’s a list of Public Safety Numbers:
- Police, fire and medical emergencies: 911
- Incidents not needing an officer to be dispatched: 206-625-5011
- North Precinct Watch Commanders, for thank yous or concerns: 206-684-0856
- Community Police Team, for chronic, ongoing problems not resolved by 911: 206-684-0794
- Suspected drug activity: 206-684-0748
- Parking Enforcement: 206-625-5011 or https://web1.seattle.gov/police/AbandonedVehicles/Present/AbandonedVehicle.aspx
- Website for crime updates and alerts: www.seattle.gov/police/precincts/North/default.htm
- Crime Statistics: http://www.seattle.gov/police/records/online/htm; http://web5.seattle.gov/mnm/policereports.aspx; http://web5.seattle.gov/mnm/incidentresponse.aspx
- Sex Offenders: http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap
- Graffiti and illegal dumping: Seattle Public Utilities – 206-684-7587
- Streetlights burned out, intermittent or flickering: 206-684-7056
- Overgrowth, cars in yards, litter: 206-615-0808