There’s a few loose ends that linger with the Hunter Farm Gathering Place before we can call the project fully complete. So, we are welcoming anyone interested to come out this Saturday, September 10th, from 10AM – 5PM, for our final work party. Our final ‘to do’ list is as follows:
- Install 4 grommet pairs along sail banners & cut in wind flaps,
- Install better system to hang banners,
- Install 5 remaining concrete tiles,
- Ship & Shore benches and stage,
- Finish moving mulch along fence line,
- Finish emergency shed,
- Eliminate trip hazards around tiles and sidewalk.
We are hoping to complete all of these tasks this Saturday, so we’d love everyone who can come out for a couple hours. So, please RSVP by email » if you can make it.
See you then!