Mr. José Banda, the new Seattle Public School District Superintendent, has only been on the job officially a couple weeks although is planning on making the rounds to meet everyone. The District announced today that he’ll host 5 regional meetings throughout late September and into October to share his vision for the District and have a conversation with those who come. According to the Superintendent in today’s release, “I (Mr. Banda) am firmly committed to developing strong school-community partnerships to enhance academic outcomes for all of our students.”
All of the scheduled regional meetings will run from 6-7:30PM. The meetings are schedule for the following dates:
Those meetings are scheduled 6-7:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Monday, Sept. 17, Mercer Middle School, 1600 S. Columbia Way
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, Rainier Beach High School, 8815 Seward Park Ave. S.
- Monday, Oct. 1, Bryant Elementary School, 3311 N.E. 60th St.
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, Concord International Elementary School, 723 S. Concord St.
- Monday, Oct. 8, Hamilton International Middle School, 1610 N. 41st St.