Come and share your ideas with the City of Seattle while eating ice cream in Ballard on Saturday, August 27th, from 1 to 3 PM. At the same time, a festival will be going on in the mini-park by the Ballard Branch Library, all day from 11 to 4.
The City of Seattle is trying new ideas for public outreach and one is this summer’s CityScoop Ice Cream Event. The CityScoop will be held on Saturday, August 27th from 1 to 3 PM in the Ballard Avenue Historic District at the intersection of 22nd Ave NW and NW Market Street.
Other CityScoop dates around Seattle are listed on the event page.
All day in Ballard at the mini-park by the Ballard Branch Library, another neighborhood festival will be going on, all day from 11 to 4.
While eating ice cream at CityScoop you can give input on:
- Discussion on the best ways for the city to engage with you
- New and creative uses for neighborhood streets
- Information on the city’s plan for walking safely in neighborhoods
- Next steps in affordable housing
- Sharing transportation investments happening around your neighborhood
- Information on discounted bus passes and car sharing for low-income residents