In January 2017 construction will begin on a sidewalk on the south side of NE 95th Street, from 32nd to 35th Avenues NE
Construction for the NE 95th Street Sidewalk Project will begin on about January 16, 2017. Crews will work on the south side of NE 95th Street, between 32nd to 35th Avenues NE.
When you drive on NE 95th Street, be alert to construction activity. There will be times when a flagger will be on-site to maintain traffic flow.
Work is expected to last about ten to twelve weeks, depending on weather.
What should you expect?
- Typical weekday work hours, 7 AM – 5 PM
- Traffic restrictions on NE 95th Street during work hours. Flaggers will maintain two-way traffic.
- Restrictions near the work zone:
- On-street parking
- Pedestrian and bike detours – please follow posted signs
- Temporary side street and driveway restrictions – residents will be contacted individually.
- Crews will maintain access to homes and businesses at all times
- Typical construction noise, dust, and vibration