You’re invited to join us for our April board meeting on Tuesday, April 5th at 7PM via Zoom (meeting details below). We are excited to be joined for this upcoming board meeting by Sara Nelson, Seattle City Council Member-Position 9 (citywide). And as it’s May, we’ll kick-off our elections for our 3 new interim board members.
Our agenda is still being developed, but we anticipate it will look something like the following:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Public comments
- Review and approve past meeting minutes
- Introduce Councilmember Nelson
- Social equity check-in
- Happy National Asian American and South Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Happy Jewish-American Heritage Month
- Land-Use Committee check-in
- Rite Aid
- US Bank site
- Wedgwood Ale House/Wedgwood Apartments
- Business District coordination and engagement
- Events update (Summer Picnic – Save the Date
- NE 95th Street and Burke Gilman Trail conceptual planning update
2 Replies to “Join Us and Councilmember Sara Nelson for our May WCC Board Meeting (and Elections!) – Tues, May 3rd, 7PM via Zoom”
Is there a video of the meeting available?
We did record it and we link to the video in our meeting minutes. This should be available soon. Link to meeting minutes are linked above under About the WCC -> Cloud.