The Wedgwood Community Council welcomes in-kind donations as a way for businesses and individuals to support the organization by keeping our costs down.
WCC Wish List for In-Kind Donations
- Coffee and/or goodies for WCC general meetings
- Copying and printing for our newsletter, flyers, t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc
- Graphic design and branding
- Gift certificates to area businesses for volunteer appreciation
- Laptop computer
- Computer video projector for presentations
- Simple video camcorder
If you would like to discuss in-kind donations to the WCC, please email » Brian Turnbull, President of the WCC.
If you would like to discuss in-kind donations to a specific committee, please contact a committee chair:
- Land Use Committee or Hunter Farms Gathering Place Project: Per Johnson email »
- Parks Committee: Marieke Stientjes Rack email »
- Events Committee: Brian Turnbull email »
Note that the Wedgwood Community Council, while a nonprofit, is not a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are not tax-deductible. However, exposure for your business may be available through the Wedgwood Echo (see Advertising) and at our general meetings and the Wedgwood Outdoor Cinema or other events.