A 2008 city levy identifies Wedgwood for neighborhood park acquisition. With some effort, we can bring a new park to our neighborhood! A group of Wedgwood residents is currently:
- Facilitating neighborhood input
- Drafting Wedgwood-specific acquisition criteria
- Interacting with Seattle Parks and Recreation staff
- Compiling a list of potential park sites
- Considering Opportunity Fund options
Are you interested in participating? Do you have some suggestions? Please email Marieke at firstname.lastname@example.org.