Wedgwood’s fresh, locally-sourced food outlet is LaPasta in the Morningside Market building at 9118 35th Ave NE, phone 349-8576. Their regular offerings include ready-to-cook fresh pasta and sauces, and an assortment of desserts, wines and side dishes are available. LaPasta is open from 11 AM to 8 PM on Tuesday through Friday (closed Thanksgiving Day) and from 12 to 6 on Saturday.
LaPasta is ready to supplement your Thanksgiving meal. They have a wonderful assortment of treats from appetizers to desserts to contribute to any missing part of your feast. Here are just a few options:
– Rockridge Orchards ciders, honey and vinegars
– Walden Lane selection of balsamic vinegars and oils
– Maninis Gluten Free lasagna sheets are here for a limited time!
– Assortment of cheeses from Samish Bay and Mountain Lodge Farm
– Molten Chocolate Cakes from Hot Cakes
– Wasabi pickles or pickled asparagus from Woodrings
– Olives, Giardinieras, and 3 flavors of bread dips from McSweet
– Collection of cheesecakes from Rusty’s Famous Cheesecake
– Organic dried fruit from Rock Island Red
– Rachel’s Ginger Beer and Piccola Wine for refreshments