You can meet Seattle Police Department representatives, ask questions and hear about current issues at the monthly North Precinct Advisory Council meeting, Wednesday evening, October 5th.
The North Precinct Advisory Council meets monthly and is open to the public. This month’s meeting is on Wednesday, October 5th, at 7 PM, North Seattle Community College. Follow the link for details and directions.
- Seattle Police Department North Precinct leadership
- North Precinct Community Police Team
- North Precinct Crime Prevention Coordinator
- Seattle City Attorney’s Office
- King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Washington State Department of Corrections
- Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board.
Reports are followed by about 5 minutes of NPAC business and meetings adjourn at 8:30. Community members may connect with representatives from the agencies listed above after the meeting.
NPAC meetings are open to the public and people concerned about public safety are encouraged to attend.