October is Wedgwood Community Council membership month! If you’d like to join or renew your membership, head over to the Become a WCC Member page.
- Foster communication between the community and the Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) on the 35th Ave NE Paving Project;
- Keep the neighborhood informed of land use and transportation issues in Wedgwood;
Support fundraising efforts for our future park at the Morningside Substation site (35th Ave NE & NE 86th St);
- Plan and host the Wedgwood Community Picnic in September;
- Organize the business district trick-or-treat for Halloween;
- Provide local information and hot cocoa at the Hunter Farms Christmas tree lot;
- Provide a representative voice of the Wedgwood neighborhood to Seattle city departments and councilmembers.
Over 75% of Wedgwood Community Council memberships expire later this month, on October 31. More change is coming to Wedgwood in the next year, and our goal is to work with our members, our neighbors, local groups and businesses, and the city of Seattle to make those changes as positive as possible. With your support, we can continue to advocate on behalf of our neighborhood.
If you have a membership form that you’d like to mail, please send it to:
Wedgwood Community Council
PO BOX 15770
Seattle, WA 98115