You’re invited to join us for our February board meeting on Tuesday, February 1st at 7PM via Zoom (meeting details below). Our agenda is still being developed, but we are excited to welcome members of Roosevelt Alumni for Racial Equity (RARE) to discuss their organization and their documentary film which premiers Monday, January 31st at 7PM. Our agenda will look something like the following:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Public comments
- Review and approve past meeting minutes
- Social equity check-in
- Kick off to Black History Month!
- Roosevelt Alumni for Racial Equity (RARE)
- Wedgwood Neighborhood Map update!
- Shop Wedgwood website!
- Land-Use Committee check-in
- Grand Central Bakery site
- US Bank site
- Wedgwood Ale House/Wedgwood Apartments
- NE 95th Street and Burke Gilman Trail conceptual planning
Wedgwood Community Council is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: WCC’s February Board Meeting via Zoom
Time: Feb 1, 2022 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 898 2789 9301
2 Replies to “Join Us for our February WCC Board Meeting. Tues, 2/1, 7PM via Zoom”
Is Grand Central hoping to expand/ relocate?
We don’t believe the fact that the property (e.g. the whole building extending up to Seattle Coin and including the parking area) is listed for sale has anything to do with Grand Central Baking itself or any future plans they have.